It’s important to SMART FACILITY SOFTWARE to help our customers retain their privacy when they take advantage of all the Internet has to offer. We believe your business is no one else’s. Your privacy is important to you and to us. So we’ll protect the information you share with us. To protect your privacy, SMART FACILITY SOFTWARE follows different principles in accordance with worldwide practices for customer privacy and data protection.
- We won’t sell or give away your name, mail address, phone number, email address or any other information to anyone.
- We’ll use state-of-the-art security measures to protect your information from unauthorized users.
We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you or allows us to contact you. Generally, this information is requested when you create a Registration ID (your email) on our site:
- To allow access to applications that you license for use.
- To help us create content most relevant to you.
- To alert you to service offerings, updated information and new applications from SMART FACILITY SOFTWARE
Initial Registration and Consent
If you choose not to register or provide personal information, you can still access licenses applications that require registration. Smart Facility Software will provide you with the means to ensure that your personal information is correct and current. You may review and update this information at any time.
- Once you become a registered user for our software applications, you will register with your email address. Smart Facility Software can then send marketing or other general information to you and also sign you up to our company blog.
- The company blog and other marketing or other general information provides a link to manage your personal preferences. You will be able to sign in with the same email and password as our software applications.
- You can also tell us whether you want us to Send/Stop marketing or other general information.
- You can also send/stop our company blog about our services, products and industry related news.
- View and edit personal information you have already given us.
SMART FACILITY SOFTWARE has taken strong measures to protect the security of your personal information and to ensure that your choices for its intended use are honored. We take strong precautions to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
We guarantee your e‑commerce transactions to be 100% safe and secure. When you place orders or access your personal account information, you’re utilizing secure server software SSL, which encrypts your personal information before it’s sent over the Internet. SSL is one of the safest encryption technologies available.
SMART FACILITY SOFTWARE strictly protects the security of your personal information and honors your choices for its intended use. We carefully protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Your personal information is never shared outside the company without your permission, except under conditions explained above. Inside the company, data is stored in password-controlled servers with limited access. Your information may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country where SMART FACILITY SOFTWARE, its subsidiaries, affiliates or agents are located.
You also have a significant role in protecting your information. No one can see or edit your personal information without knowing your user name and password, so do not share these with others.
As mentioned above, every registered customer has a unique personal profile based upon their email address, which helps us ensure that only you can access your profile.
When you register, we originally create a default password. Upon initial login, you will be prompted to change the default password that requires eight characters, one capital, and two symbols for your added protection.
What we do with the information you share
When you join us, you provide us with your contact email address. We use this information to send you updates about your order, questionnaires to measure your satisfaction with our service and announcements about new and exciting services that we offer. We use this information only to bill you for the product(s) you order under your named seat license agreement. For your convenience, we do save billing information in case you want to order from us again, but we don’t use this information without your permission.
We occasionally hire other companies to survey the effectiveness of our products and services. You have the option of not participating at any time.
SMART FACILITY SOFTWARE will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on SMART FACILITY SOFTWARE or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of SMART FACILITY SOFTWARE and its family of Websites, and, © act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of SMART FACILITY SOFTWARE, its Websites, or the public.